The Friend of the Library and the Cordova Center Team raised $200 for the purchase of new board books (those tough little books for tough little beginning readers)! Youth Librarian Anna Hernandez placed her order and the following are all on their way for Storytime for Little Ones and for our patrons to check out. It’s never too early to start reading!
- Curious George Makes Pancakes by Rey
- Elmer and Wilbur by McKee
- Fiona’s Feelings by Dr. John Hutton
- What is Soft? By Susan Kantor
- The Snack by Jan Ormerod
- Pig the Pug by Blabey
- Three Little Pigs by Tony Ross
- Red Riding Hood by Tony Ross
- Kindness to Share by Todd Snow
- The Little Train by Lenski
- Belly Button Book! by Boynton
- Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes by Mem Fox
- Hug by Jez Alborough
- Where’s My Teddy? by Jez Alborough
- The Runaway Hug by Nick Bland
- Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn by Kenard Pak
The Cordova Public Library is open:
Tuesday – Thursday 10 a.m.-8 p.m.,
Friday 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sunday Noon – 5 p.m.
Join us for activities for young and old at your library.
POKEMON Club –“Ditto Slime!!”
Tuesday, Oct. 3 from 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 4 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
After School Art
Friday, Oct. 6 from 3 p.m.– 4 p.m.
Seniors, Books and Coffee
New Books, New Brain Games – Must be over 50 to attend!
Tuesday, Oct. 31 at 10 a.m.
A new interactive book club on Tuesday, Oct. 31 at 7 p.m.