The Cordova School District is participating in the Summer Food Service Program, a federally-funded program that provides nutritious meals at no charge to school-aged children during summer months.
Meals will be provided to all school-aged children, up to 18 years old Monday through Friday from June 4 through Aug. 10, at the following sites and times:
- Mt. Eccles Elementary School: Breakfast from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Children’s Pallas: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Bidarki Rec Center: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Cordova Family Resource Center: Tuesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Coast Guard Housing: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.