The Cordova Public Library staff works hard to keep the freshest batch of good reads on our shelves for you, especially during these dark months of winter. Check out this wonderful list that that GoodReads created of the best Book Club reads of 2018. And we’re not surprised, but maybe you will be to learn that they are all available at the Cordova Public Library!
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Bear Town by Fredrik Backman
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
- Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
Stop in the library and grab a couple of books and settle in for the reading season!
The Cordova Public Library is open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, noon to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, and closed on Monday.