On March 2, seven candidates will vie for two seats on the Cordova School Board. Of those candidates, just one is an incumbent member of the board. Get to know the people who hope to shape Cordova’s educational system by following the links below:
- Candidate Q&A: Aaron Hansen
- Candidate Q&A: Pete Hoepfner
- Candidate Q&A: Henk Kruithof
- Candidate Q&A: Bree Mills
- Candidate Q&A: Katie Jo Roemhildt
- Candidate Q&A: Emily Taylor
A discussion forum organized by the Cordova Chamber of Commerce and featuring candidates for the school board and for Cordova City Council will take place 5-7 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19. The event will be broadcast live on the chamber’s Facebook page, and with a delay on KLAM/KCDV radio.
Candidate Erin Stoermer did not participate in the Q&A.