With the end of summer comes a change in hours and winter closures for some Cordova eateries. The Cordova Chamber of Commerce distributed a list of seasonal closures and fall and winter business hours to help diners get one more dose of their summer food favorites.
Last call for seasonal dining:
- Baja Taco is open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. through Oct. 2.
- Fork & Spoon is open 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays and 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekends through Oct. 4.
- The Jump is open 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. through Oct. 29.
- Whale’s Tale is open Friday-Tuesday through Oct. 31. Closed Wednesdays and Thursdays this fall.
- Homegrown wrapped up the season on Sept. 21.
Local eateries serving year-round:
- Harborside Pizza’s fall hours are 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday. Diners can also get take-out 4-9 p.m. Fridays. Closed Dec.15 through Jan. 3.
- Kayak Cafe’s fall hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
- Moose Lodge fall hours are 4 p.m. to close Tuesday-Sunday. Steak night is 6 p.m. Fridays.
- The Little Cordova Bakery’s fall hours are 5:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Wednesday- Sunday.
- Powder House’s fall hours begin Oct. 1. Open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday; and noon to 7 p.m. Sunday.
- Reluctant Fisherman is open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. through end of October. Winter hours to be determined.
- OK Restaurant is open 4-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday.