Every season of the year is perfect for visiting your library, but holidays are always a little more special it seems to crack open classic stories with your child. Here are a few of the Cordova Public Library’s favorites:
Easy – Fiction
Author Jan Brett’s books are so beautiful to look at but even more fun to read.
- “Home for Christmas”
- “The Twelve Days of Christmas”
- “Who’s That Knocking on Christmas Eve?”
- “The Wild Christmas Reindeer”
- “Christmas Trolls”
Known for her the favorite “Goodnight Moon”, author Margaret Wise Brown has a holiday book – “Christmas in the Barn”.
If you enjoy the “Madeline” series try Ludwig Bemelman’s “Madeline’s Christmas”.
Alaskan author Tricia Brown has some fun reads for the holiday with a special Alaska twist.
- “Musher’s Night Before Christmas”
- “Alaskan Night Before Christmas”
Round out your selections with these beautifully illustrated books:
- “Woodland Christmas: Twelve Days of Christmas in the Northwoods” by Frances Tyrell.
- “The Night Before Christmas” by Clement Clarke Moore.
Keep reading Cordova!